10% Off Train Packages!
Save over 10% on train packages*
*prices reflect discount
Iron Horse Inn - 10% off
10% off the entire stay. Book with us and save! Start your Durango adventures with us today! 1-800-748-2990
Telephone: (800) 748-2990
Raft, Train, Jeep, & Mesa Verde Tour Packages
See why we are rated #1 on Trip Advisor and save on our combination adventure packages: choose from rafting, jeep tour, Durango train 1 way, and our Mesa Verde trips. Prices in packages already reflect the discounted price. Click link to view our packages: Rivers & Trails; Trails & Rails; Rivers, Trails, & Rails; and Rivers, Trails, Rails, & Mesas.
Telephone: (970) 247-4789
Hot Springs Spa Discounts!
Walk to Trimble Natural Hot Springs Spa with Olympic Pool and enjoy discount rates for all Tall Spruce House guests. Fabulous home sleeps up to 22 in 7 BR, 5 BA, with a private hot tub & 5,000 sq. ft. of luxury. Offering Weekly Rates, Late-Bird Specials & Small Group Rates. Ski discounts available, with skiing just 15 minutes away. Professional Chef and Massage Team available on request. Located 7 miles north of Durango in the beautiful Animas Valley.
Telephone: (800) 713-9008
Stay two consecutive nights at the Rochester Hotel and receive a bottle of Rochester Wine. Choose from Chardonnay, Cabernet, or Prosecco. Offer not valid with other discounts.
Telephone: (970) 385-1920
10% Off All Tours
Outlaw Tours offers exciting and memorable tours for all ages. Feel the excitement as you splash through the rapids on Smelter, Santa Rita, and more on the Animas River! Looking for a dry land adventure? Outlaw Tours has multiple adventures via Jeep or ATV to show you the beautiful sites that Durango has to offer. Book now and save 10% off all tours.
Telephone: (877) 259-1800
Antlers on the Creek Bed & Breakfast
Hibernate in Luxury
Snuggle into a luxurious room and we’ll deliver a delicious breakfast right to your room, complete with complimentary Mimosas in keepsake flutes. After breakfast, enjoy 30 minute back to back massages. $149 plus lodging, available until April 15, 2017.
Snowshoes and S’mores
Get snowshoes for two to use for the day, a thermos of hot cocoa, a 30 minute massage when you return, and more. We’ll even build a fire for you in our patio fireplace to enjoy with s’mores and a complimentary bottle of wine to end the evening on a high note.
Honeymoon Durango Style
Savor hors d’oeuvres & wine, chocolate covered strawberries, two massages, breakfast two mornings, and more with this romantic honeymoon package. Call 970-259-1565 to book today!
Comfort Inn & Suites Durango
The Comfort Inn & Suites is an Award Winning AAA 3 Diamond Hotel & TripAdvisor Hall of Fame Hotel. Enjoy a Fresh start to your day with our outstanding Hot Breakfast.
Stay 2 nights get 15% off for Stays from October 16th, 2016 through May 25th, 2017.
Discount offer cannot be combined with any other discounts; Special Event date restrictions apply. Please reference LCOUP when booking 970-259-7900
Telephone: (970) 259-7900
Tips for Saving Money on your Durango Vacation
- Take the trolley – Park and Ride on the Durango trolley system.
- Bike – Durango is very much bike friendly. You will find plenty of bike racks all around Downtown Durango.
- Enjoy the outdoors – fish, tube, hike, bike, shop and more. The outdoors in Durango are beautiful and you must take full advantage.
- Book a Vacation Package – Vacation Packages are the easiest way to save when planning a trip to Durango. Just one click away!
- Beat the Heat – Swimming or tubing the Animas is the perfect way to cool off on a summer afternoon.
- Pack a Picnic – The Durango grocery stores offer plenty of picnic essentials. Spend the day hiking through the mountains and have lunch wherever you can lay your blanket down.
- Free Events – Downtown Durango hosts a weekly farmers market during the summer and Evenings on Eighth every Wednesday during the summer. These are free to come to and fun to explore.
- Animas Museum – Tickets to the museum are only $4 for adults, an inexpensive educational way to spend the day.
- Book in Advance – Start planning your vacation to Durango at least 3 months in advance and you could find some discounted prices.
- Beer Tasting – Durango is home to six breweries. Take a tour of Durango beer by tasting one beer at each location.