Iron Horse Inn - 10% off
10% off the entire stay. Book with us and save! Start your Durango adventures with us today! 1-800-748-2990
Telephone: (800) 748-2990
Stay two consecutive nights at the Rochester Hotel and receive a bottle of Rochester Wine. Choose from Chardonnay, Cabernet, or Prosecco. Offer not valid with other discounts.
Telephone: (970) 385-1920
10% Off Train Packages!
Save over 10% on train packages*
*prices reflect discount
10% Off All Tours
Outlaw Tours offers exciting and memorable tours for all ages. Feel the excitement as you splash through the rapids on Smelter, Santa Rita, and more on the Animas River! Looking for a dry land adventure? Outlaw Tours has multiple adventures via Jeep or ATV to show you the beautiful sites that Durango has to offer. Book now and save 10% off all tours.
Telephone: (877) 259-1800
Comfort Inn & Suites Durango
The Comfort Inn & Suites is an Award Winning AAA 3 Diamond Hotel & TripAdvisor Hall of Fame Hotel. Enjoy our Completely Renovated Hotel and a Fresh start to your day with our outstanding Hot Breakfast.
SUMMER SPECIAL: Stay 2 nights get 15% off for Stays from June 17th - August 31st, 2017
Discount offer cannot be combined with any other discounts; Special Event date restrictions apply. Please reference LCOUP when booking 970-259-7900
Telephone: (970) 259-7900
Antlers on the Creek Bed & Breakfast
Petit Bébé - Mini Babymoon
Your sweet babymoon package includes: A refrigerator stocked with bottled water, sodas, and juices; sparkling cider with a keepsake champagne flute for Mom and a complimentary growler of beer & a keepsake tankard for Dad; a One-Hour Photo Session with our in-house photographer & digital images, and more!
He Asked…At 10,000 Feet!
For those looking for their next big adventure in life! Celebrate your proposal with a beautiful arrangement of a dozen roses, bed turndown with scattered rose petals, a private Twilight Jeep Tour with Durango Rivertrippers (complete with a romantic four-course gourmet picnic with complimentary wine), and more!
Honeymoon Rocky Mountain Style
Celebrate the start of your new lives as a married couple in beautiful Colorado! Hors d’oeuvres & wine or a growler of locally crafted beer, chocolate covered strawberries, sparkling wine with keepsake flutes, a beautiful arrangement of a dozen roses, and more! Call (970) 259-1565 to book today!
Discount Train Tickets
Book your two night stay with us and get 10% off your standard class roundtrip train tickets aboard the Durango and Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad! Just request the “Train Ticket Special” with your reservation.
Telephone: (970) 259-1565
Sizzlin' Summer Special
SIZZLIN’ SUMMER SPECIAL - $100/night Off for July 1 – August 11, 2017 on bookings made after 7/1/17. Guests enjoy Discount Hot Springs Passes too. Walk to Trimble Hot Springs Spa with Olympic Pool. Fabulous home sleeps up to 22 in 7 BR, 5 BA with private hot tub & 5,000 sq. ft. of luxury. Also offering weekly rates & “Small Group Rates” (excluding current specials). Professional Chef and Massage Team on request. Located 7 miles north of Durango in the beautiful Animas Valley.
Telephone: (800) 713-9008
Raft, Train, Jeep, & Mesa Verde Tour Packages
See why we are rated #1 on Trip Advisor and save on our combination adventure packages: choose from rafting, jeep tour, Durango train 1 way, and our Mesa Verde trips. Prices in packages already reflect the discounted price. Click link to view our packages: Rivers & Trails; Trails & Rails; Rivers, Trails, & Rails; and Rivers, Trails, Rails, & Mesas.
Telephone: (970) 247-4789
Tips for Saving Money on your Durango Vacation
- Take the trolley – Park and Ride on the Durango trolley system.
- Bike – Durango is very much bike friendly. You will find plenty of bike racks all around Downtown Durango.
- Enjoy the outdoors – fish, tube, hike, bike, shop and more. The outdoors in Durango are beautiful and you must take full advantage.
- Book a Vacation Package – Vacation Packages are the easiest way to save when planning a trip to Durango. Just one click away!
- Beat the Heat – Swimming or tubing the Animas is the perfect way to cool off on a summer afternoon.
- Pack a Picnic – The Durango grocery stores offer plenty of picnic essentials. Spend the day hiking through the mountains and have lunch wherever you can lay your blanket down.
- Free Events – Downtown Durango hosts a weekly farmers market during the summer and Evenings on Eighth every Wednesday during the summer. These are free to come to and fun to explore.
- Animas Museum – Tickets to the museum are only $4 for adults, an inexpensive educational way to spend the day.
- Book in Advance – Start planning your vacation to Durango at least 3 months in advance and you could find some discounted prices.
- Beer Tasting – Durango is home to six breweries. Take a tour of Durango beer by tasting one beer at each location.