For the month of May receive 20% off our nightly rate and 30…
Expires May 31, 2018
Free Gift At Check In
Please bring this coupon in to receive your complimentary gi…
Expires Dec 31, 2018
#1 Durango Bed and Breakfast on TripAdvisor. Check out our s…
Stay two consecutive nights at the Rochester Hotel and recei…
Hot Springs Spa Discounts!
Walk to Trimble Natural Hot Springs Spa with Olympic Pool an…
Comfort Inn & Suites Durango
The Comfort Inn & Suites is an Award Winning AAA 3 Diamond H…
Expires Apr 30, 2018
Tips for Saving Money on your Durango Vacation
- Take the trolley – Park and Ride on the Durango trolley system.
- Bike – Durango is very much bike friendly. You will find plenty of bike racks all around Downtown Durango.
- Enjoy the outdoors – fish, tube, hike, bike, shop and more. The outdoors in Durango are beautiful and you must take full advantage.
- Book a Vacation Package – Vacation Packages are the easiest way to save when planning a trip to Durango. Just one click away!
- Beat the Heat – Swimming or tubing the Animas is the perfect way to cool off on a summer afternoon.
- Pack a Picnic – The Durango grocery stores offer plenty of picnic essentials. Spend the day hiking through the mountains and have lunch wherever you can lay your blanket down.
- Free Events – Downtown Durango hosts a weekly farmers market during the summer and Evenings on Eighth every Wednesday during the summer. These are free to come to and fun to explore.
- Animas Museum – Tickets to the museum are only $4 for adults, an inexpensive educational way to spend the day.
- Book in Advance – Start planning your vacation to Durango at least 3 months in advance and you could find some discounted prices.
- Beer Tasting – Durango is home to six breweries. Take a tour of Durango beer by tasting one beer at each location.