Animas City Night Bazaar
The great Animas City passeggiata returns! We'll see you back on the streets each last Wednesday of the month from 5-8 pm June till October! Check out our mobile-enabled map for a next-level experience of our twist on this Italian tradition that is the perfect solution to physically distanced fun.
- June 30 “Homegrown Hootenanny” (sponsored by The Durango Team)
- July 28 “Mystikal Night” (sponsored by The Durango Team)
- August 28 “Game Night + Scavenger Hunt” (sponsored by Bird’s)
- September 29 “Oktoberfest” (sponsored by Union Social House)
- October TBD “All Hallow’s Eve” (sponsored by Durango Land and Homes)
While the entertainment changes each night, some highlights include...
- The Purple Ice Cream Truck will be in the neighborhood delivering frosty goodness.
- Stop by the Wishing Tree (2999 W. 2nd Ave) to make a wish, catch some shade, or grab something interesting to read at the Animas City Book & Idea Exchange.
Don't miss our annual BEAUTIFICATION PROJECT! All summer long, be on the look out for a community-fueled street art project unfolding in Animas Alley (between and behind Mountain Middle School at 31st Street and Zia Taqueria at 30th Street). Holler if you want to join in the fun!