- This event has passed.
Bark & Wine Silent Auction Fundraiser
An event benefitting the La Plata County Humane Society. Featuring live and silent auctions, photo booth, dinner and dessert, cash bars, music and fun. The event will also present the Animal Advocate of the Year Award.
This year, the event will be held at a new location, Fort Lewis College Grand Ballroom. The evening will include a live and silent auction, photo booth, dinner, dessert, cash bars, music and fun.
Tickets are only $40 and can be purchased at the Humane Society or online.
The La Plata County Humane Society provides services like:
- House and rehome close to 3,000 dogs and cats every year
- Treat all manageable illnesses and health issues before adoption
- Provide training, behavior assessment and daily enrichment to animals in our care
- Provide free and low-cost community services, including: vaccination and spay and neuter clinics; workshops and dog training classes; and kid’s camps and internship opportunities
- Act as a resource to all four-corners rescues, shelters and government agencies
- Act as the central point of contact for all pets during natural disasters and other emergencies
Although we could never recoup the cost of sheltering, vaccinating, altering, microchipping, treating illnesses, training and socializing community animals, we work very hard to be as self-sufficient as possible. Writing numerous grants, providing multiple options for giving and of course working to ensure our thrift store and our Re-Tail Boutique thrive in every way possible, are just some of the ways we do this; our Annual Bark and Wine Fundraiser is another.
Fort Lewis College1000 Rim Drive
Durango, CO 81301