This is a perfect introduction to rafting! Known as the “Splash & Dash,” this introductory whitewater rafting trip through our national kayak course provides thrilling rapids and Class III rafting. You will also see historical Old West landmarks and hear stories about the early days of Durango. All of our Durango rafting trips include the famous white water park and smelter rapids. Our two-hour Durango river rafting trips are a great option for the busy traveler who wants to have a rafting experience but is short on time. This rafting adventure is two hours round–trip with approximately one hour on the water.
For those looking to spend more time on the river, we recommend our 4-Hour Half-Day raft trip.
- About 1 hour on the water
- Family-friendly trip
- Ages 4 and up
What we provide:
- Safety orientation
- PFD's Personal Flotation Device aka Life Jackets, sorry no personal pfd's allowed
- Transportation to and from the river
- Complementary Lockers to secure any belongs you brought with you
What to Bring:
- Please no flip flops sandals.
- Sturdy footwear like old tennis shoes work great we also we rent river shoes.
- Our Rafts do not have storage, please leave all personal items in hotel room or vehicle.
- Wallets, keys, and phones can be left in our complimentary secure lockers.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled adventure time to 724 Main Ave. Metered parking is available in downtown near our location, free parking is off of 3rd Ave. and parking passes are available at the transit center. Restrooms & changing areas are accessible next door to our location.